Our Robotics Lab Classes aims to give kids a fun hands on approach to robotics programming using various robots that we have brought in from around the world.
Classes are split according to the following age groups and run for approximately the duration stated,
Junior Bots: 6-9 years old (1-1.5 hours)
Discovery Bots: 10-12 years old (1.5-2 hours)
Champion Bots: 13-15 years old (1.5-2 hours)
Our lesson plans are specially crafted to encourage kids to explore, experiment and think out of the box. Hence, we have 3 different levels – beginner, intermediate, advance that’s unique to each Bot age group with 4 lessons within each level.
We believe in keeping the numbers small so that every child will get enough time for one-on-one attention, hence slots are limited. Classes run weekly and start in June 2017.
June Class Schedule
Junior Bots (6 to 9 years old):
1) Every Saturday, starting 3 June, from 11.30am to 12.30pm. (4 weeks)
2) Every Monday, starting 5 June, from 4pm to 5.30pm (3 weeks)
Discovery Bots (10 to 12 years old):
1) Every Saturday, starting 3 June, from 9.30am to 11.00am. (4 weeks)
2) Every Wednesday, starting 7 June, from 4pm to 6pm (3 weeks)
Champion Bots (13 to 15 years):
1) Every Friday, starting 2 June, from 4pm to 5.30pm. (3 weeks)
Sign up with us today via our enquiry page. See you there!